Hey Peoples of in the distant land of Utah!
It was good talking to all of you again. It did seem really short, but it was great. Because of the fact that I talked yesterday, I don’t have a ton to say, but I’ll see what I can do.
So Greg and Wendy, I totally forgot to mention this, but… HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!!! It’s been one whole year, can you believe it? Probably not. I’ve almost been out 3 months on a mission. Time sure flies.
So I got an email saying that my email failed to make it to Joe, so someone make sure that he gets the email from this week and last week if he didn’t already. I always look forward to letters from Bruce and Joe, because they write every week. Joe didn’t this week, so I was wondering what was wrong, but that may be it, so make sure he gets this letter and last weeks as well.
I didn’t hear much from Bruce and Joe while calling, but yet I remember that I never said much. Anyway, Joe, how have you been? Any success with the Lawn Mowing business or has it snowed again? Can you believe that 7th grade is almost over for you? You’ll be half way through Junior High in a few months. Isn’t that really weird? Make sure you tell me if you make the Basketball team next year. Keep practicing every day and you will have a good shot. So are you going to do football next year at all?
Sorry that I called when Byron was gone. I read the email that said that 5:30 would be the best time for everyone, but I could only call when I did. We had dinner after Elder Hill finished calling his home and had to go out and work because there were some people that we needed to get caught up with that evening.
So Bruce, it sounds like you had a really fun elephant rock trip. That would be exciting. So is it fun to Spencer in the ward? I know it would be awesome for me. American Idol update: Remember how I said that David Cook was going to win it this year? Ever since his first audition I liked him and now he is still in with only 4 people left. Bruce, how does it feel to be almost done with Junior High? You will be in High School in a few months. Isn’t that crazy?
So there isn’t much that I can think of on my end. We do pretty much the same thing every day and we already talked about a lot yesterday, so if you want to know anything about me, make sure to write and ask.
So Byron, I read that first email about the watch finally. The watch is really nice. I figured that it set automatically, because I could only change time zones so that it really cool and it is nice that it is solar powered. It has served me well, so thanks a lot.
Anyway, that’s all for now. Stay strong and true till the end of time, which will never come. Feel blessed that you live and Utah and feel grateful for the gospel because the percentage of people in this world that have the truth is slim to none. Have a great week.
---Elder Adam R Droge
The Alienator
Friday, May 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment