Dear Family,
Wow, 2009 is over. That is just unreal to me. 2010 brings in, not just a whole new year, but a whole new life for me and I am very nervous, but yet I felt the same way about 2008 when I was ready to embark on my mission and that all worked out, so I guess there is nothing to worry about. I’ve just been reflecting on all the happenings of 2009 and I am amazed. It has been a wonderful year with many great miracles. I am sad that this year is over. 2010 brings new adventures. New obstacles. New challenges. Many great things lie ahead and it is time to make the absolute most of these first two months of the year. Savor every last moment.
Elder Thode gave me a fortune cookie yesterday. Normally they don’t bother me at all. They are really fun to read. However, this one scared me to death. It said, “Romance will come your way soon.” Horrible. How dare it tell me that! It’s an awful good thing that fortune cookies don’t control your destiny or I’d be in a lot of trouble.
A few questions real quick. First, I got to wonder about the history of Joseph Smith III. What is his story and background? Second, the scriptures say to love everyone and Christ was especially adamant in the New Testament about loving your enemy. Is hating Satan going against that? He is a spirit child of our father in heaven and at one point was the son of the morning. I wouldn’t think that that is a bad thing, to hate Satan, but it poses an interesting point.
Anyways, that’s all for now. Everyone have a great New Year’s Eve celebration and a Happy New Year! Great wishes to all in 2010!
Elder Adam R Droge
The DrogeMiester
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment