Dear Family,
Not many updates to bring up today and I spent too much time replying to other emails that were sent my way, so I will be real brief. First off, item of business that I failed to mention last week. Back in Big Spring, there was an investigator named Paul Schlipf that we were teaching and he was going to get baptized. Well, if you remember, he had to wait 2 weeks and in that time period I got transferred. Well, good news is that he got baptized on schedule after the 2 weeks was up, February 21st. So that is good news. Even though I wasn’t there for the baptism, I participated in everything else, so it counts in my book as baptism number 3. That will be the good news for the day. We have a couple investigators that are progressing well, but I haven’t the time to talk about them right now. But here is some interesting news. I heard that back in mid-February it snowed real bad. Well, do you know what the weather was like for me when that was happening to you. Hot and sunny. 90 degrees. Mwa ha ha! I never thought it was possible to get a sunburn in February. And for the record, I still have yet to see a snowflake since I’ve left Utah. Anyway, that’s all for now, if Shawn feels daring enough, he can forward my remarks to him as concerning the elaboration of my comments last week that he saw differently than I did. But, with no further ado, peace out all!
Elder Adam R Droge
The DrogeMiester
No comments:
Post a Comment