

7 March 08
Hi Family,
I was booted off the email before I got to finish. There was something that I wanted to say. First off, at the end of Elder Holland’s talk, he gave the most powerful statement I’ve ever heard. “In the name of the atonement and in the name of the crucifixion, don’t you dare run!” The talk was very powerful. It was given with tons of emotion. I was privileged to hear it.
Also, the main thing I needed to say is that I leave early Monday morning to Texas. We meet at the travel office at 5 am and our flight leaves at 8:50 am (ish). It travels to the Dallas-Fortworth airport then backtracks to the Lubbock airport. It has gone by fast.
Read my emails ASAP.
Oh, mom, remember to ask Lorraine about a Savannah Moyes going to Lubbock on the same day as me. She’s in my district and on my same flight. Dad – I would love you to send me poems. That would be great.
Send Mike’s B-day card and Annie/Mike’s anniversary card to them. I didn’t have their address.
-Elder Adam Droge
No comments:
Post a Comment